Over almost two decades, our team has developed and demonstrated expertise in the following areas.
- Our team has contributed to strategy formulation across a broad range of listed entities, private companies and not-for-profit organisations, both domestically and internationally.
- Our team has advised large listed companies from a broad range of sectors on strategy development, international growth, mergers and acquisitions, organisational design and operational improvement.
- In addition, our team’s principal investing experience involved board level responsibility for working with portfolio company management teams to identify and execute on strategic growth opportunities, to drive value and investor returns.
- As principal investors, we have been responsible for working with portfolio companies and investments, to identify the optimal capital structure and funding model to support strategic growth objectives.
- We have also been responsible for implementing that funding model by sourcing debt and equity (including from publicly listed markets) on the most attractive terms possible.
- Through our principal investing experience, across over forty significant transactions, we have expertise in the full lifecycle of transactions: sourcing investments; negotiating transaction terms with target company boards and management; conducting commercial due diligence; supervising legal, accounting and tax due diligence; negotiating transaction documents; building financial projections; valuations; and risk analysis.
- We have been directly involved in capital markets activity, in director and executive roles, across a number of transactions, including multiple Initial Public Offerings, as well as secondary capital markets activity including rights issues and institutional placements.
- In this capacity, we have been involved through the complete transaction life cycle, including transaction planning and structuring, adviser appointment, due diligence processes (including prospectus verification), preparation of marketing and disclosure documents, investor roadshows, bookbuild management and aftermarket investor relations.
- Over the last ten years we have acted as directors of multiple public, private and not-for-profit entities.
- In this capacity, we have acted on audit, risk and compliance committees, and have extensive experience acting on the investment committees of investing organisations.